Yuvika herbs - Beej Band Kala, is known as country mallow in English and Bala in Ayurveda.
Yuvika herbs - Beej Band Kala aka Sida cordifolia
Sida cordifolia, Country mallow, Heart-leaf sida, Badiyalaka, Bala, Baladaya, Berela, Bor sonborial, Kharinta, Barial, Chittuharalu, Hettuti-gida, Katturam, Chittamuttie, Chirubenda, Mailmanikkam, Bala, Chikana, Tupkaria, Bajromuli, Bisiripi, Chikana, Karaiti, Jangli methi, Yuan ye jin wu shi hua, Ke dong, Xin ye huang hua ren, Herbe de douze heyres, Maruba kingojika, Balu, Sida Kordifolia, Sida Serdtselistania, Escoba Negra, Escobilla, Llima, Ya khat bai pom.
Beej Band Kala is known as country mallow in English and Bala in Ayurveda.
It is used in Ayurveda medicines to treat many disease such as congestion, asthma, stomatitis, blennorrhea and infectious diseases. It is also useful in the treatment of headaches, nervousness, dizziness, muscles weakness, epilepsy, gout, low back pain and rheumatoid arthritis
Beej Band kala benefits -
- This plant is known to promote beauty and grace. Regular use of this sweet tasting, light and sticky herb provides a naturally glowing skin.It nourishes and strengthens your body from deep within, and helps get rid of chronic fatigue.
- It boosts stamina and promotes strong bones.
- While its anti-inflammatory property provides great relief in case of sore muscles and joints, being analgesic helps ease local pains. It can be found as a prominent ingredient in a variety of over the counter NSAIDs and pain killers.
- Bala also exhibits incredible healing virtues. The paste obtained from crushed leaves of the plant make for an excellent wound dressing, and speeds up the recovery process.
- The presence of stimulant alkaloids aids the process of fat burning and promotes weight loss.
- It works great as a natural aphrodisiac and promotes sexual drive among men and women. It also enhances the quality as well as the quantity of male sperms.
- Regular usage of this herb helps to cure the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED).
- This rejuvenating herb also works as an effective nervine tonic. It naturally pacifies and balances all three doshas or energiesin our body. That helps keep us protected against various diseases and disorders.
- Loaded with antioxidants, it also works as an excellent appetiser.
- Its stimulant and rejuvenating properties are good for your cardiovascular health
- The leaves of this plant contain a chemical known as ephedrine, which is had the ability to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS).
- The same chemical called ephedrine also acts has an effective bronchodila