moringa leaves nutrition and health benefits
Moringa leaves are packed with calcium, protein, beta carotene, iron, Vitamin C and more.
Medicinal Benefits and Uses
- Rub drumstick leav
- es on the temples to get relief from headaches.
- Apply the leaves to wounds or insect bites as it possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The poultice of drumstick leaves is useful to halt bleeding from grazes and small cuts.
- Dried leaves or drumstick leaf tea effectively treats gastric ulcers and diarrhea.
- Use the leaves for treating fevers, bronchitis, eye or ear infections and painful mucus membrane inflammation.
- It also acts as antiseptic for skin and also treats anxiety.
- The mixture of carrot and drumstick leaves juice is used as a cure for gonorrhea.
- Leaves are used to treat eye ailments.
- It is also helpful in treating hair loss and lower dandruff.
- Leaves have high content of iron that promotes red blood cells and prevents anemia.
- It also heals minor cuts, burns and bruises.
- The leaf paste has the capability of curing acne due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.