Lisodaa by yuvika herbs with health benefits.
Lasora, Lisodaa, Gondi, Naruvili, and Sabestan Plum are few common names of Cordia dichotoma or Cordia myxa, a tree found throughout India. The various parts of the tree are used both internally, and externally for medicinal purpose since time immemorial.
Lasora use in.
- Analgesic: Relieve pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
- Antidote: Counteracts a poison
- Astringents: Constrict tissues; styptic.
- Anthelmintic: Antiparasitic, expel Parasitic worms (helminths), and other internal parasites from the body.
- Antiulcer: Tending to prevent or heal ulcers.
- Anticatarrhal: Remove excess mucous from the body.
- Aperient: Used to relieve constipation.
- Diuretic: Promoting excretion of urine/agent that increases the amount of urine excreted.
- Demulcent: Relieving inflammation or irritation.
- Emollient: Soothing, and softening effect on the skin or an irritated internal surface.
- Expectorant: Promotes the secretion of sputum by the air passages, used to treat coughs.
- Laxative: Tending to stimulate or facilitate the evacuation of the bowels.
- Mucilaginous: Moist, soft, and viscid.
Lasoda, Dela, Tenti, Gunda, Sebesten, Glue berry, Pink pearl tree, Bird Lime tree, Fragrant manjack, snotty gobbles, glue berry, anonang, pink pearl, bird lime tree, Indian cherry, Dilk, Bahanari, Lasuda,Vadagunda, Bhonkar, Bhokar, Lasura, Nakkera, Vidi, Bambar tree