Karela Seeds by Yuvika Herbs
Posted on July 8th, 2020 10:50 AM
When you hear the name bitter gourd, your taste buds begin sensing the bitter side of this bitter vegetable that has loads of health benefits. Especially, if you’re a diabetic, then you will definitely have to add this vegetable to your regular diet. The reason why this vegetable is so healthy is that it has loads of antioxidants and vitamins that can help your body counter diseases that you may be prone to.
- Karela is said to have twice the calcium content of spinach and beta-carotene found in broccoli. These contents are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can help your battle various diseases.
- Karela can lower bad cholesterol and reduce your risks of suffering from heart diseases including strokes.
- It improves respiratory health and helps your skin glow because this vegetable contains anti-ageing properties that make you look young.
- If you are suffering from constipation then this the best natural remedy for that.
- You can remove the bitterness from this vegetable by adding some salt to it and keeping it aside for 10 minutes.
- Karela is the best natural weight loss food that you can add to your fitness diet. This is because this vegetable consists of low calories, fat and carbohydrates.
- Similar to that of ragi, this bitter vegetable curbs your hunger and keeps you full most often. This also aids in consuming the right nutrition that is needed to curb your hunger for a couple of hours.
- If you are suffering from acne, itchiness, rashes or any skin allergy, you need to consume karela as this will aid in better skin.
- Karela is a-must-add food for fitness enthusiasts.
Other Names: Karola, Uchche, Fu gua, Mu bie zi, Ku gua, Jin li zhi, Bitter Gourd, Bitter Melon, Balsam Apple, Momordique charantia, Balsambirne, Karela, Kareli, Hagalakai, Karel, Momordica charantia Linn, Karlen, Karli, Karavella, Sushavi, Kathilla