Babchi: A Wonder Ingredient For The Skin by Yuvika herbs.
YUVIKA HERBS PRESENTS BABCHI SEEDS -
Mehlab Aswad, Hakuch, Babchi Seeds, Purple Fleabane, Psoraléa, Asphaltklee früchte, Bavachi, Bakchi, Babchi, Bauchige, Bhavantibeeja, Bhavanchigid, Baukuchi, soralea corylifolia, Bawchi, Baochi, Bavchi, Vakuchi, Bakuchi
Babchi also known as Psoralea corylifolia belongs to the family Fabaceae. It is also called Bakuchi in Sanskrit.
Bakuchi or Babchi is a powerful skin healing herb. Bakuchi or Babchi seed and the oil are most potent and is renowned to be a highly effective herb for the skin.
The oils extracted from Babchi seeds helps to treat skin problems such as dermatitis, eczema, boils, skin eruptions, scabies, leucoderma, ringworm and vitiligo
Health Benefits of Babchi
- good for Skin health
- It is used as a treatment for vitiligo.
- It helps to treat cardiovascular problems, leprosy, liver inflammation, leucoderma, uterine hemorrhage, jaundice, asthma, premature ejaculation, menstrual discomforts, alopecia areata and skin pigmentation problems.
- It is also useful for urinary tract disorders, diabetes, cardiac problems, kidney problems, constipation, worm infestation, bleeding disorders, inflammation and anemia.
- It improves the condition of leprosy, leucoderma and psoriasis.
- It promotes the pigmentation and stimulates melanin pigments.
- It helps to treat weak gums, plaque, bleeding gums, bad breath or halitosis and other oral problems.
- It helps to treat grey hairs.