VIDHARA LAKDI - BIDHARA WOOD - ELEPHANT CREEPER - ARGYREIA NERVOSA
Vidhara with its Latin name Argyreia speciosa is a herb that has been scientifically proven to treat cuts, wounds, internal bleeding, rheumatism, ulcers and Gangrene. This plant is also called Elephant creeper. The roots, the leaves and the seeds of this plant are used for a number of medicinal benefits. The roots of this plant are rejuvenator, diuretic, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac and therefore they are effective in treating diseases of the nervous system, rheumatism, strangury and sexual disorders. The powder made from soaking the roots of Vidhara in tubers of Asparagus juice and then grinding them in powdered form can be used for various medicinal benefits.
Some of the most common medicinal uses of Vidhara include:
- The leaves can be warned and then tied on the affected area for healing wounds, cuts and other swelling conditions.
- This herb is quite effective in treating Gangrene.
- The leaves of Vidhara can also be used for healing bed sores. For this, the leaves need to be ground and the juice should be extracted and then applied in the affected areas.
- Internal bleeding caused due to any condition, colitis and ulcers of all forms can effectively be treated using Vidhara.
- Dog bites can also be healed with the use of this herb.
- Vidhara is also effective in treating tumour. For this, the upper surface of the leaves of this herb need to be warmed and them simmered using butter. Post this; they need to be tied on tumour. This results in the bursting of the tumour or the cyst which starts the healing procedure. If the leaves are tied from their lower surface, the tumour will successfully be suppressed within the body.